Debian 2.2 (Potato) test release 3 CD

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:33:41 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Alan Garrison <agarris@voyager.net> writes:
>
> > There was only one minor package which wouldn't install for
> > some reason.
>
> Did you report this as a bug?  I hope so.

I'll check to see if no one else had.  One silly minor package
wouldn't install (fsck, now I have to dig to remember which
one it was, had something to do with XML and Perl).

> I had some
> > minor trouble getting it to set up Xfree86 correctly,
> > but I have it working now.
> >
> > If anyone would like a CD burned with this, please respond
> > to me via email directly by Sunday, 2pm (if you want a
> > copy by the GLLUG meeting at 6:00pm).  $1/per CD as usual.
>
> Me!  Me!

Ok, got one so far.

> > I will look into this further, but I'm not the big
> > Debian expert on the list... :)
>
> I suppose that would be Ed?  <g,d&r>

Naw, that'd be RMS (gee, he *is* on our list, right??? :)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."