[GLLUG] Fwd: Re: To Compile or To Not Compile that is the Question

Brad Fears brad@mtsdev.com
15 Jul 2000 16:26:37 -0400

AFAIK, the RedHat upgrade option will only update known versions of
their rpms.  So if Apache, MySQL, PHP, and FTPD were not installed as
RPMs, the installation should simply ignore them.

--Brad Fears