SCSI troubles (of the UW variety)

T.C. Mingus mingusti@acm.cse.msu.edu
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 00:05:56 -0400 (EDT)

> Please make sure you have one terminated device on the end of each
> chain.  It doesnt sound like you are sure, and autoterm on the adapter
> *will not* cover this.  Just making sure you understand :)  Also, you
> might want to have someone local check out the drives for you if you
> suspect them.

I was going to do that, and seeing how I would probably go to vertex
computers for a new drive, do they do testing? and if not, anyone around
here do anything like that? also, is there any way that a drive could
"Work" in a wrong config, and be damaged somehow by it? I wonder if I
screwed something up...

thanks again