public outcry

Paul Melson melson@scnc.holt.k12.mi.us
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:33:59 -0400

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 09:55:15AM -0400, Marcel Kunath wrote:
> I know and I really don't care that much about MSFT but doesn't that just make
> you angry? And all these people go with the flow and take the hits one after
> another. I just wonder when the majority is sick of this treatment.

	Make me angry?  Heavens no.  Maybe now people
	will hear what we've been saying all along;
	that GPL and Open Source is a superior way to
	license software.

	And what John Warncock says is true, in a very
	twisted way.  It's our fault for not paying
	attention in the 1980s.  It's our fault for
	not caring that this large (now monstrous)
	industry got to write its own copyright laws
	with the blessings of those in Congress.
	The beutiful part will be when this issue
	becomes the rope that they hang themselves
	with.

PaulM

--
							melson@holt.k12.mi.us