funny

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

nothing better than spending monday morning reading a disposition.

it has some funny parts in it:

                  MR. GOLD: I'm sorry to interrupt. I forgot to mention that the
deposition today is subject to the confidentiality
                  agreement we have all signed...

                  MR. GARBUS: I disagree that this deposition is
confidential....

                  MR. GOLD: That's not good enough, because, among other
things, I don't want to wake up and see this
                  transcript in the newspaper tomorrow, and I have reasons to
believe that that is a possibility, but I on't get into
                  that thoroughly.

             13           Q.     Do you know what Linux is?

             14           A.     I assume so, yes.

             15           Q.     You assume you know?

             16           A.     As much as anybody knows what Linux

             17   is.

disposition at:

http://cryptome.org/mpaa-v-2600-rsd.htm

--