meeting ideas

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:19:07 -0400 (EDT)

I think the concept is interesting, but hell I would probably have to go
to all the newbies sessions.

how about something like this:
30 minutes of newbie session.
15 minutes of newbie q&a's/break
20 minutes of general business (non-tech club issues)
regular presentation
10 minutes of presentation q&a's
the rest for any other Q&A's and general discussion.

The only thing I really like about this is you have the newbie session and
the general business next to each other. And it offers the option to club
members to come for the first half or the second half presentation and
still be involved in the general business issues. it also gets the newbies
involved and incorporated into the meetings and leaves a nice break point.

*shrugs*
feel free to trash it =)

Feel free to edit =)