meeting ideas

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:04:10 -0400

Decent internet access is available all around Lansing, but
in Lansing itself, there isn't much at all.  I live in a
technology dead-zone -- in the city of Lansing, out in Delta
township near Grand Ledge.  My phone provider is GTE, and
MediaOne+ATT has promised cable modems for a few years now.
GTE just plain blows.  Lansing $uck$ when it comes to this
stuff.

>>> Miguel Ruiz <mruiz@holt.k12.mi.us> 06/14/00 12:41PM >>>
Actually Ameritech (ameritech.net)  has adsl ready to go in parts of
E.L.  in other areas of Lansing Aug 1st (so they say)
and if you REALLY want dsl psinet known as dsl.net (I believe) does
business class dsl in Lansing.  At least that is what thier rep told me.

Miguel