Plan9 (slightly off-toppic)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Sean wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Plan9 up and running yet?
>
> I am just fishing for information on ease of install, impressions etc
> before i try it. (and yes it will get installed, I have been wanting to do
> this for quite a few years, but never had the media)
>
> For those of you unaware what Plan9 is..
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/

I took a brief peek at the website a few days ago when the post came
across slashdot, but haven't done anything past that.  It looks
interesting anyways.  I also want to give BeOS a try, but right now my
windows partition here at work is fubared ("Can't load mouse driver, you
must reinstall windows" followed by "It's safe to turn off your computer
now"), so I can't run it yet and my home machine isn't compatable
hardware.  =(

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services