Next GLLUG meeting

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:20:18 -0400

The next GLLUG meeting will probably be July 9th (Sunday) at
Atmosphere Annealing.  We figured that it would probably be a
good idea to avoid the July 4th weekend.  The topic will probably
be Programming Tk Apps In Python, but if anyone wants to present
on something different, no problem (just let me know).

Also, the idea was brought up about the possibility of having another
Installfest fairly soon, like a week or two after the MSU students
start fall semester.  If so, we have a few months to plan.  If anyone
has ideas about a Fall Installfest, please post them.

 - Alan