GLLUG: Seeking opinions on job spam

Nathan C. Burnett nate@acm.org
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:46:53 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps there could be somewhere on the GLLUG website to post this sort of
stuff.  That way someone could just go to the web page if they're
currently looking for a job, but not be bothered with it if they're not.

Nate

--
Nathan C. Burnett          "Science is not done for the sake of
nate@acm.org                  application.  It is done for the sake of