Mozilla M14

Edward Glowacki glowack2@key-largo.cl.msu.edu
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:36:36 -0500 (EST)

Noticed on Slashdot tonight that Mozilla M14 is available.  I downloaded
it already (I assume the site will be slashdotted in the morning...) and
after installing the appropriate old libraries I needed (libstdc++-libc6
something or other) I got it to run.  Looks sweeeet so far!!!! Runs great
here at home, though I'm having trouble logging in to places that require
name/passwd (i.e. .htaccess protected directories), I can't activate the
password field to enter a password.  Checked bugzilla and apparently this
problem has been around for a little while, but I guess the fix didn't
make it into the M14 release. =(

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu