web page

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:19:56 -0500

Mr Coffee wrote:

> hey there.

[snipzilla]

> i heard ideas of a FAQ page.

This is in the works (translated: currently in my head).

> We could make one about the clubb and then more about certain linux
> topics.

This would be a duplicated effort for most topics.  We could
have a links page for various topics.

> Also i could take my useless a#$ polls and make some graph graphics
> for them and we could post them on there every once and a while.

I don't think we get that much traffic that we should even
bother with polls (if we want to do this at all, all web polls are
ultimately useless).

> Also i was
> thinking that people in the group could submit there latest linux screen
> shots and we could have a page with them on it like most other linux people
> and groups do and have those there.

We could do this.

> (and gals if there are
> any? are there?)

Haven't seen Amanda in quite a while...

--
Alan Garrison _ agarris@voyager.net
"I think it's unfair that only one company can make Monopoly."