quick enlightenment question

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:54:24 -0500

Arun Subramanian wrote:

>   This is a rather frivolous customization question, but I've been
> wondering for a while, and have dug through the e-docs to no avail.
> Does anyone know how to make it so that each of my 4 virtual desktops
> have different backgrounds?  When I change the background in the Legacy
> E-conf tool, it changes it for all 4.

I may be mistaken, but I think all "virtual" desktops share the same
background, but the "multiple" desktops can have their own.  Virtual
desktops is just a mechanism to control what windows are visible,
where multiple desktops actually simulate individual desktops with
their own unique properties.

--
Alan Garrison _ agarris@voyager.net
"I think it's unfair that only one company can make Monopoly."