Next GLLUG Meeting: (Proposed) April 2

Nick Lewis lewisnic@egr.msu.edu
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:42:15 -0500 (EST)

The 2nd's bad for me, but I have a topic that might be interesting. I am
at SANS (www.sans.org) right now and they have had a couple things on
securing Linux. I can bring what I have gathered, and we could talk about
it. Most of their stuff seems to be based around Redhat, but they say it
should translate to other distributions. Maybe we could evalute their
securing Linux guide to see if it does translate to other distributions.
Thanks. Nick.