Next GLLUG Meeting: (Proposed) April 2

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:27:38 -0500 (EST)

I would be interested in Samba. I could probably do a little bit on
Netatalk (appletalk) but it would be really short if thats interesting to
anyone besides myself. IPX would also be neat. We could call it "Foreign
Affairs-Linux in hostile environments" =)

If anyone has or wants to put together something on LDAP for maybe not
next meeting but a later one that would be cool. We could call the
"Blackbook Linux - making contact"

The security one would be cool too, the SANS presentation sounds great.
Maybe incorporate soemthing like Satan or other security tools too.
We could call that "Debriefing Linux-the naked truth about Linux
security"