dual-display?

Edward Glowacki glowack2@key-largo.cl.msu.edu
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:52:11 -0500 (EST)

Bah, once again Ed gets bitten by his choice of video cards a year and a
half ago.  =(  From the XFree86.org web site:

22. Number Nine

3.3.6:

     Support (accelerated) for the Imagine 128, Ticket 2 Ride, Revolution
3D and Revolution IV is provided by the XF86_I128 server.

4.0:

     No native support for these chipsets, because the old driver has not
been ported.

     No Number Nine chips are supported in 4.0.

Sigh, guess no dual-head for me at home... =(  But of course that reminds
me that at work I probably can set it up on my FreeBSD box! =)  Hmm... now
all I need is a break in the action so I have time to set it up... ;)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services