BeOS, FreeBSD

Edward Glowacki glowack2@key-largo.cl.msu.edu
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:34:12 -0500 (EST)

I was planning on installing BeOS 5 here at work to play around with it a
bit (would do it at home, but my hardware at work is better supported).
The site was down this morning when I checked, slashdot effect I assume...
If I can get ahold of the ISO, I'll probably make it available on my box
for download, and/or burn some CD's for people.

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services