For those wanting Redhat 6.2 CDs....

Mike Rambo mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:53:54 -0500

Torgo Jr wrote:

> I have the ISO on my server, but I have yet to burn a valid CD
> (I have two toasted CDs that I can't even read).  My initial guess
> is that the ISO is corrupt.   I will try and get this fixed by the
> meeting, but I can't be sure.  I do have several Slackware and
> Mandrake CD's that will be available.  As soon as I can make some
> valid 6.2 CDs I will post to the list.  Please note that Red Hat
> 6.2 is available at CompUSA (and probably other places too).
>
> I apologize for any inconvienence.
>
> --
> Alan Garrison _ agarris@voyager.net
> "I think it's unfair that only one company can make Monopoly."
>  - Steven Wright

I have had a similar problem.  I got the .iso from Ben's server at MSU
but easycd crashes at the end of the pre-record test every time.  I've
haven't yet been able to get another .iso downloaded from a different
source so I can't figure out if they're all that way or not.  Perhaps
it would be a good idea for someone to post to the list when they've
located a known good .iso.

Mike Rambo
Lansing School District