Cases

Paul Melson melson@scnc.holt.k12.mi.us
Sun, 21 May 2000 09:29:55 -0400

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 02:13:50PM -0400, Alan Garrison wrote:
> DigiLink usually has some new ones that are pretty cheap.  Also
> try the used computer place on Cedar St. near Fazoli's (I
> can't remember that other street name).

	There are a couple of stores near Fazoli's.
	There's Discount PC, which I haven't had any
	personal experience with, and there's Computer
	Warehouse about which I'll just stop short and
	say, "Don't waste your time."

	Just up the way there's a new place that opened
	across from the bank & Jeep dealership called
	SkyTech (http://www.sky-pro.net), which is
	worth checking out.

PaulM

--