Cases

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sun, 21 May 2000 18:32:02 -0400 (EDT)

I got a $29 POS case from Digilink. It will work. I hope this is my last
X86 box anyway. *crosses fingers*

I just compiled this list of local dealers and some small general
comments. Feel free to add places/comments (store hours, experiences, etc)
I would prefer  to keep this list restricted to linux-friendly places
and/or really good deals, or places for exotic eq.

Places to get eq in the Lansing area:

Discount PC > on the corner of northrup and cedar acrossed from burger
king

They feature New/Used computers and their cables are fairly inexpensive
and have a wide variety of scsi adapters and cables.

DigiLink > ON east Grand River in Okemos between Barnes Between Kinkos and
bill knapps. mon-sat 9-7

features new eq, parts and accessories, They also have some
scsi, based periphereals and drives as well as cables.

SkyTech > on North cedar street in S. Lansing next to hollywood video.
http://www.sky-pro.net

The have a wide variety of cases and other periphereals and are fairly
reasonably priced.

MSU Salvage > Harrison and Service Road.

Used Equipment only.
hit or miss salvage yard.

CyberExchange> on Marsh road north of Okemos RD.

They sometimes dont know how much exotic eq is worth.
Lots of used software, as well as used parts.