Cases

Brendan Guenther guenthe8@msu.edu
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:29:12 -0400 (EDT)

I was at salvage last week looking for cases, they had lots of 486
desktops and a couple of GIANT tower cases from Gateway, but the
power supplies looked proprietary (the placement of the fan and cable
holes) so i didn't risk it... as I would have had to upgrade it to a
higher Wattage unit.

--
Brendan Guenther
guenthe8@msu.edu