bored?

Bennett, Daniel daniel.bennett@jnli.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 15:56:56 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFC682.DDAB8C9E

	Look at it from the bottom up (the one's place being at the
bottom)..  And it never shows the date in binary, just the time.. The first
clock says 04:05:19, the second 04:15:23.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Kunath [mailto:kunathma@pilot.msu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 3:51 PM
To: linux-user@egr.msu.edu
Subject: bored?

I looked at this page and I tried to see how the conversion goes but I just
can't form the four lines of binary into the date or time.

could somebody (maybe a window maker fan =) give me a clue haha

    http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~mmcl055/wmbinclock/

 --
Marcel Kunath

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFC682.DDAB8C9E

RE: bored?

        Look at it = from the bottom up (the one's place being at the bottom)..  And it = never shows the date in binary, just the time.. The first clock says = 04:05:19, the second 04:15:23.

I looked at this page and I tried to see how the = conversion goes but I just
can't form the four lines of binary into the date or = time.

could somebody (maybe a window maker fan =3D) give me = a clue haha

    http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~mmcl055/wmbinclock/<= /FONT>

 --
Marcel Kunath