Your Permission Requested (fwd)

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:19:21 -0500 (EST)

I have no idea if anyone is interested in this, but I thought I would pass
it along since I know some of you use Applixware. If you are interested I
can be the main contact person with her. I don't see the point in getting
all of our 1200 GLLUG members sending her email.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 17:15:57 -0500
From: Allison Antalek <aantalek@vistasource.com>
To: picasso@madflower.com
Subject: Your Permission Requested

Dear Sean,

My name is Allison, and I am the Marketing Programs Manager for
VistaSoure, Inc. makers of Applixware Office 5.0 for Linux.

We are currently running a year-end special on Applixware Office, but
before I extend the offer to your entire group, I wanted to request your
permission (as the main point of contact) to do so.  Our aim is to offer
this special to you and your LUG without burdening your members with
unsolicited and unwanted email offers.

The offer is as follows - Applixware Office 5.0 for Linux for $39.99,
including media, documentation and 30 days of FREE tech support.  This
price can be obtained only through a special LUG URL, which I will
forward to you, should you be interested in this promotion.

If you think that this is something you and your group would like to
learn more about, please respond to this email, and I will send you the
remainder of the details.  This special price is valid from November 1
through December 31, 2000.

Thanks for your time.  I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Allison Antalek
Marketing Programs Manager
508-870-0300  x389