Next Meeting

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:35:27 -0500 (EST)

I am always happy to have Wednesday meetings at MLC, but the next two
weeks are bad - I am doing some volunteer work.

Which reminds me - has anyone come across any StarOffice tutorials?  I
am teaching a class on StarOffice to people who have never used
computers before, so I need a very basic introduction to SO.

I am hoping that I dont need to create it myself, but my searches on the
net have not come up with anything suitable so far.

Thanks,
Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us