Next Meeting

Eric T. Roach roach@www.voyager.net
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 05:33:21 -0500

Also, When I downloaded openoffice 6.05 10 days ago, I found that help didn't
work.  For me, this is crippling.  Also, I can't get the formula editor to work;
but since there is no help, I don't know if this is my problem or a bug.  There
are other nasty bugs.

Mark;

When you do get a tutorial, could you post a URL or reference?

Thanks
Eric