Meeting reminder

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:29:48 -0500 (EST)

Um, I meant to send this like 5 hours ago, but anyways, this is
just a reminder that tonight at 6pm at AAI we have a GLLUG meeting!!!
;)  The list has been quiet lately, hope some people show up tonight!
=)  Er, well, I kinda hope they don't too, cause I just got a big
stack of computer parts in the mail.  ;)  If I had any memory at
all I'd remember why it was that I wanted to go home early and
build my new machine, but my memory is in Toledo so I may be a bit
out of luck... =P  Heheh, seeyall tonight!

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org