Next Meeting

Matt Terry matt@abernackie.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:51:51 -0500

Hi gllug,

I'm a newbie too, never been to a meeting before.  I have planned on going
to a few meetings in the past however my schedule always seems to keep me
tied up.
I may actually have time to go this Sunday so I guess Ill see everyone
there, if I make it.  How late into the evening do the meetings last
anyways?

I live in East Lansing, near brody, so barb if you still need a ride Ill be
happy to pick you up.

Matt Terry
mterry@tcimet.net