Next Meeting

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:22:20 -0500 (EST)

Sorry both of you don't feel safe riding the bus.  I have been riding
the #5 bus to work every day for the past 3 years and have never felt
unsafe.  Sure I have seen (and smelled) some strange things, but I
personally have never felt unsafe.

However, there is another reason I would not recommend riding the bus to
MLC on a Sunday evening.  The #5 bus service on weekends is terrible -
it runs only once an hour, and if I am reading the schedule right it
stops at 6:30.

My wife and I are willing to pickup up to 3 people (Marcel?) at the
South entrance to the Student union between 5:15 and 5:30.  We can drop
off each person at their doorstep.

Please Email me privately if you would like a ride from the union.

On another note:  Sounds like there are some newbies planning to come
to this meeting (no doubt enticed by Ed's moster truck like
announcement), which is a great thing.

Lets be sure that we make time for people to ask their specific
questions.

-Mark