apache user

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:31:37 -0500

1) "Is there any way I can through a webpage change the password for apache user?"
	Short answer - yes
	Middle answer - yes, just write a .cgi to create/update/delete entries from the .htpasswd file
	Longer answer - yes, if you want examples of the Middle answer, I have already written such a cgi (requires mysql). Let me know if you want help.

Marcel Kunath extolled: