[OT] MUD building

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:21:22 -0400 (EDT)

You forgot PK =)

Honestly, do what you want. I have mudded for 7 years, and I am not
changing muds, nor do I actually play much anymore or have the time to do
much besides be a minor annoyance.

You might check out freshmeat, I thought someone had already started a lib
in python. A free mud with a graphical client would be new. I looked for
one of these about 3 years ago. Most had some sort of weird licensing
agreement attached to them. It however makes it a lot harder on the
client side and harder to develop (even if you only put one picture in
each room).

It would be a good "beginner" coding project for people wanting to learn
Python. I do see a lot of benefits from the project.