a watch on msu surplus store

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:28:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, just letting everyone know that some more p90 or so level computers
should be appearing for sale at the surplus store soon that came from the
engineering building,  I was there today and saw them on a pallet just
behind the sale area.  I think most are probably p90 with 32m of ram,
probably s3 video cards,  and some have 1.2G hds, but some may vary.  Most
in desktop cases, AT form factor, most are reasonable size cases but some
(which might be lesser computers im not sure) are in those huge old AT
cases made out of tank material.  I also saw a pallet of tower computers I
didn't recognize, so those might be from a different part of the school.