apache w/ php make errors

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:56:14 -0400 (EDT)

try something like
For Apache:
---
#/bin/sh
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
--enable-module=so \
                   --enable-suexec \
                   --suexec-caller=webexec \
                   --suexec-userdir=public_html \
                   --suexec-uidmin=499 \
                   --suexec-gidmin=499 \
                   --suexec-safepath="/bin:/usr/bin"

----
For PHP
#/bin/sh
rm config.cache
./configure  \
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
--with-xml \
--with-mysql \
--enable-force-cgi-redirect \
--enable-track-vars \
--enable-trans-sid \
--with-gd \
--enable-magic-quotes ;

---
And for mysql I think i wimped out and installed the rpms, but you need
the binary _and_ the developer packages installed.

I put the configs in scripts