Calendars

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:02:59 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone out there interested in a Despair, Inc. Demotivators 2001
Calendar?  I'm ordering one for my cube, and well, so far I'm up
to an 11% volume discount with "A Triple Shot of Despair" for other
people, so I thought, "Hey, maybe some GLLUGM's[1] would want one!"
If I get a few more people, they'll be $12.50 each, if I get a few
more than that, they'll be $12.00 each, and if we can manage to
get 99+, they go down to $10... ;)  Hmmm... do I smell a GLLUG
fundraiser?!?! ;)

[1] GLLUG Members, duh!!! ;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu