DNS

Jeff Goeke-Smith jeffarch@goeke.net
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:10:59 -0400 (EDT)

I highly recommend O'Reilly's DNS and BIND.  I learned most of what I know
about nameservers from it.  The BIND documentation is good, but unless
you already have a good handle on what your doing, it can be confusing.

If you don't want to buy it without checking it out, and you are in the
lansing area, I know MSU's library has a copy of it.

--Jeff