NAGzilla vs Gaos vs Barugon vs The Sea Monster vs Mothra

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:44:11 -0400

* GLLUG Voting ends Monday, 11:59pm.  We have 18 votes so far.
If you haven't voted, vote now!

* Results are quite interesting, and will be announced on
Tuesday (probably in the evening).

* Again, if you think you would like to attend the non-official
GLLUG shindig at Narayan's house on Saturday, Sept 30, please
email me directly.  I already have several interested people.
Currently we are about 90% sure this will happen at his place
on that date (results established via a Gallup poll, plus or
minus 3%).

* Today I am wearing jean shorts.  Act accordingly.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."