GLLUG Election Results!!!

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:07:51 -0400

President:
  Edward Glowacki (13 votes over Jeff Goeke-Smith with 7)

SysAdmin:
  Mark Szidik (10 votes over Ben Pfaff with 8)

Secretary:
  In a suprise upset, third party candidate for GLLUG
Secretary Roger Webster came out in front with 100%
of the vote over Republican Joe Bob and Democrat
Bill Bob.  Roger noted after the election results
"This is the happiest day of my life!"  Joe, during
his consolation speech that "This is the happiest
day of Roger's life."  Bill made a similar sentiment,
also noting that "Perhaps my lack of existence was
ultimately detremental to my campaign."

Note that the top two results don't add up to the same
number since there were several absentions.

Congratulations and Thank You to everyone involved.
Results take affect on Wednesday's meeting (after the
traditional three hour hazing ceremony).  I think it
was nice to see that the results were quite close.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."