Meeting Tonight

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:55:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Alan Garrison wrote:
> Guess we can extend the hazing then.  :)
>
> Anyone up for doing a ultra-short notice presentation???
> If not, I'm sure we will come up with something to
> kill an hour or two with.  This would be a good
> Newbie Q&A night.

Well, tonight at 7:30 at Wharton Center (MSU campus), Steven Jay
Gould is speaking.  Here's the URL to the story in the state news:

http://www.statenews.com/editions/091300/ca_endowment.html

Sounds like it might be a cool thing to do, could have like a 50
minute meeting then head over to hear him speak (it's free).

I'm also planning on bringing my laptop to the meeting, and I have
several cool videos on there we could watch, like a 15min one on
packets/routing that's pretty cool, plus the infamous SummonerGeeks
that many of you have probably already seen. ;)  I bet we could kill
a good 45 minutes watching stuff. =)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services