dhcp

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:49:50 -0400

While you are correct about the RFC, some partially(non)-compliant servers
or installations do actaully revoke (re-assign) addresses before the lease
expires in heavily loaded environments.  I know both the WindowsNT and the
Netware DHCP servers have been known to do so.  I guess it's a
bug^H^H^Hfeature.