compiling PHP

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 10:10:54 -0400 (EDT)

It can get tricky compiling it. I do it, BUT explicitly use shell scripts
and make changes to those to add/delete options or if I have problems with
a compilation I dont have to remember all the options I was using (or
retype them) Something like:

root@phish php-4.0]# cat go.php4
rm config.cache
./configure  \
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
--with-xml \
--with-mysql \
--enable-force-cgi-redirect \
--enable-track-vars \