next GLLUG meeting

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:11:57 -0400

Mark Szidik wrote:

> I can't host this Wednesdays meeting (I forgot that I have Wharton
> tickets).  We will have to move the meeting date or location.
> Tuesday night and Thursday night are ok for me to hold it at MLC.

Just echoing Mark (I'm echoing a lot today).

Tuesday?  Thursday?  If it is Thursday, both Narayan and myself
will either be late or not show up at all because we are
probably going to Sams go get some supplies for Saturday's party.

Speaking of, invitations are still open to everyone, so if you
are interested in attending Saturday, just let me know how many,
food preferences, and b33r preferences.  Be there or boot windows.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ alan@alangarrison.com
"Excuse me.  The mold between your toes has inspired me." - I Am Weasel