[ot] par-tay

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:01:22 -0400

Speaking of spark plugs, I went with Narayan to Sam's Club
to get food.  We will have a $h1+load of food, so for those
who will show up, show up hungry!  We got hamburger, hotdogs,
brats, chicken salad, potato slad, chips, nacho cheese, and
we will also have a bit of pop and other miscellaneous...
oh, and the k3g.  :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Saturday, noon.  B th3r3.  RSVP is still *suggested*, but
I have a feeling that we will still have a bit of food
left over.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ alan@alangarrison.com
"Excuse me.  The mold between your toes has inspired me." - I Am Weasel