[ot] par-tay

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:33:07 -0400

Not that I'm saying anything bad about Jeff for asking about info that's
already been posted because I've done it too, but I have a suggestion.  It's
a little too late for this one, but for future events, could we add an
"Events" section to the GLLUG website?  Perhaps we could have maps, BYO[Beef
| Beer] announcements, times, etc. for upcoming special events.

-Ben