GLLUG meeting topics -- back on topic

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:05:56 -0400 (EDT)

[just a thought]

A while back weren't we talking about how we could get teh group a little
publicity and maybe start doing things for the community.  This sounds
like a good way to start.  Maybe we could make it a group thing.  We'll
set it up and teach how to use it and offer whatever technical support we
can manage, if and when they need it.

[end thought]

Jeff U.
"You don't learn to frolic, you release the frolic within." - NDL