New laptop

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:37:40 -0400

>         - The little mouse pointer thingy embedded into the
>           keyboard is a lot easier to use than I expected.  Maybe
>           I'll try to find a full-size keyboard with one of these
>           eventually.  And it has a full *three* mouse buttons,
>           great for X.

Be careful when you get one.. I got one to cut down on shoulder movement
from the mouse.  It turned out the keyboard one was like 10 times less
sensitive than my laptop one and it eventually made shoulder fatigue
move to wrist fatigue.  Plus, it was just a lot harder to mouse around
because it wasn't sensitive enough.

Anyway, I don't work with winNT anymore so I don't need the mouse as
much. :)

-Ben