MP3 cd's...

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:20:51 -0400

I was just taking a peek at MP3 players for my car and came across
the following on Kenwood's website, from a page describing the
Z919:

" What to do when you get to the store:

    * Bring a CD with your MP3 files, and take a test listen. (CD needs to be burned at 2X speed or higher.)
    * Watch how folder and file names are displayed.
    * See how track time scrolls like a slot machine.
    * Watch how the Round Sound Level indicator pulses to the beat of the music.
    * Ask to see all six Round Sound Level indicator modes including Andromeda, Ripple, and Cosmos.
    * Use the remote control to adjust volume, change folders and songs, and tilt the motorized faceplate.
    * Imagine this unit installed in your car, truck or SUV."

OK, "CD needs to be burned at 2X speed or higher."  Umm.... *ponder*
*scratches head* *looks quizically at the words* *raises an eyebrow*

The rest of the points are almost as bad...

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org