Merit Network, Inc., Announces Major Internet Upgrade in Michigan (fwd)

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:22:22 -0400 (EDT)

> Mark Szidik <szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us> writes:
>
> > I thought some of the subscribers on this list may find this
> > interesting.
>
> And just as I'm about to leave the state, too.  *pout*

No reason to complain there I doubt, since Standford should be well equipped but
I am leaving to Sydney (on the 28th =) and my net usage will be cut down pretty
much since they have extreme telecom problems down there. Monopolies and
infrastructure and cost to profit margins. The whole shebang.

oh well the net ain't that interesting anymore to me. 3 gig cable modem transfer
limit (that divided among 6 people) here I come...now I have another monopoly to
bitch about...telstra

mk