OT - are there telco lightning protection guidelines?

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:50:41 -0400

%snip%

> Your best bet is probably to get phone line surge
> protectors.

If you use a UPS (which I _highly_ recommend), check to see if it
has built-in phone, ethernet, and coax surge protection.  Many
models have some or all of the above in addition to traditional
AC power protection.