Marcel Kunath

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you all for the nice wishes. I have been looking forward to this move
since quite a long time. Two years maybe but sincerely for at least a year.
It's something entirely new to me since it is permanent residence. I might
stay on the list still depending on how well connected I stay. I for sure will
stick with Linux since it has grown on me.

In the near future I will probably write a small DocBook on what the lengthy
process of skilled migration (to Australia) entails and I will let you know
when it is ready to be read. Maybe it will be of use for your own migration
one day or just make for good reading.

I am also planning on taking the LPI exams to see how well I am actually doing
by the judgment of the LPI. And then I got to learn to drive on the left hand
side and some other small things so my life will be plenty busy. I just send
out 17 job applications today. So life is all up in the air but its
interesting that way....

Thanks again and good luck to everybody in the new semester,

mk

> > Mark Szidik
<szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us>
writes: > > > Lets all wish Marcel well on his big move from boring old