XFree86

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

it means if you want the Xfree86 driver for those cards listed that Matrox
provides instead of the standard XFree86 one, do a make
WITH_MATROX_GXX_DRIVER=YES install    instead.  Don't expect a SVGA server
with XFree86.  the "server" executable will always be called XFree86 and
it loads a driver module, in your case one called mga.