Eubulus Comp. Sol. Experiences

Melson, Paul PMelson@sequoianet.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:04:20 -0500

Great guys over there.  One of my previous employers did several hundred
repairs through them over a three year period.  My sole complaint has
been that, on occasion, their turnaround time has been slow.  Especially
for Mac hardware, I would (and do) recommend them to family and friends.
They do good work.

PaulM

-----Original Message-----
From: Marr [mailto:marr@shianet.org]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 1:18 PM
To: Linux User's Group
Subject: OT: Eubulus Comp. Sol. Experiences

Sorry for the OT subject, but I hoped that someone would have advice:

I need to get one of my printers (a rather expensive Tektronix color
laser) repaired.

Eubulus Computer Solutions (near Frandor) is an authorized service
center.
I've never been there and live a reasonable distance from them.

Does anyone have any experience of any kind with this shop?  Repairs,
especially, but I'm curious as to what kind of operation they run --
customer
service, etc.

TIA!

Bill Marr